Vintage Vehicles, Tractors, Motorbikes & Stationary Engines
Book and pay to enter your vintage vehicle, car, motorbike, tractor or stationary engine into County Durham’s premier agricultural show in 2022. Enjoy being part of a traditional country show which draws in crowds of visitors each year.
All vintage and classic vehicle classes take place on Sunday 11th September.
Entry allows the driver and 1 passenger onto the showground, subject to the T&C’s below.
How to enter:
- Complete the form below with your vehicle information
- Read the terms and condtions below
- Add the number of vehicles to the basket
- Continue to the payment screen
- Pay with credit or debit card.
The vehicle classes will be held on Sunday 11th September. You will receive passess for this day only. Please read the T&C’s below.
Please ensure you read the terms and conditions below, prior to submitting your application. By submitting your application and payment you are agreeing to the terms and conditions below.
- I declare that during the whole time that my exhibit is on the site of the event it will be covered by Road Traffic Act Third Party Insurance if it is self-propelled.
- Public Liability Insurance must be held with a minimum £2,000,000 limit of indemnity for any one incident if it is not a self-propelled exhibit.
- I further declare that where the vehicle is self-propelled it has been maintained in a maintained in a roadworthy condition & that the driver will hold a driving license of the appropriate class for the exhibit.
- I agree to produce the insurance documents to the section Steward/Safety Officer on request.
- I agree to operate my exhibit during the event in compliance with the Rally Organisers & Stewards instructions and in the event of a dispute accept the Organiser’s decision as final.
- THE ROAD TRAFFIC ACT APPLIES ON SITE AT ALL TIMES.
- Only the vehicle stipulated on this application will be permitted on to the showground
- There cost to enter your vehicle into the show is £5.
- No monies will be returned if you are unable to attend on the day
- All vehicles and engines are shown at the owners risk and all relevant insurances and licences be present
- The Society will not assume responsibility for any loss or damage suffered by any person at or in connection with the show.
- Wristbands will be sent out in August to the address in this application
- A maximum of 2 wristbands will be sent out per application. Any additional ones must be bought.
- All vehicles are parked at owners risk.
PLEASE SEND A S.A.E FOR RETURN OF PASSES FOR THE SHOW NO S.A.E. NO PASSES AND WILL BE TURNED AWAY ON THE DAY BECAUSE OF LIMITED SPACES to PAUL JACKSON 9 CARGILL CLOSE, NEWTON AYCLIFFE, CO. DURHAM DL5 5ET.
12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40