Handmade & Upcycled Marquee
£35.00 – £210.00
Book and pay for space for space in our delightful Handmade & Upcycle Marquee at County Durham’s premier agricultural show. Enjoy being part of a traditional country show which draws in crowds of visitors each year.
The Handmade & Upcycle Marquee showcases the very best in vintage treasures, one of a kind, handmade and upcycled creations from the North East’s most talented crafters.
This marquee is open to show visitors for both Saturday and Sunday in 2023.
Please ensure you read the terms and conditions below, prior to submitting your application.
- Only crafts stipulated on this application will be permitted on the stall.
- There is a Charge of £35 per day for 1 x 6ft Table. Two chairs are supplied per table.
- No Monies Returned
- All Goods Left in the Marquee at Owners Risk
- The Society will not assume responsibility for any loss or damage suffered by any person at or in connection with the show.
- This form is non transferable.
- Exhibitors must provide a copy of their public liability insurance with their application and a risk assessment. A digital copy must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org and a physical copy must be brought to the show on showday and retained.
- Wristbands will be sent out in August to the address in this application
- A maximum of 2 wristbands will be sent out per application. Any additional ones must be bought.
- Tables and chairs must not be removed from the marquee.
- All cars parked at owners risk.
- No smoking is allowed in the marquee at any time.
Saturday, Sunday, Both Days
|Number of Tables|
1, 2, 3