Plans are now well underway for the 180th Stanhope Show and main arena attractions are confirmed.
On Saturday 10th September, our main arena will see all of our agricultural and equine classes along with…
- Mark Lawson’s Highland Games, back by popular request
- Paul Hannam’s Quad Bike Show
and we are beyond excited to welcome back…
- The Sheep Show…. a hilarious treat for all the family
We are really excited to announce that on Sunday 11th September we will be hosting:
- Cumberland & Westmorland Wrestling including a World Championship Event (15 stone)
- Jubilee Sunday with the show being officially opened by Mrs Sue Snowdon, Lord-Lieutenant of County Durham
- Jubilee events including a Treasure Hunt and an opportunity to be photographed in the main arena by drone, capturing everyone at Stanhope Show
- Big Pete & The Grim Reaper Monster Truck Display Team
These main arena attractions will of course, accompany the fantastic classes including the horse classes, dog shows, terrier, lurcher and whippet classes, agricultural and horticultural, industrial and photography, fur and feather….all classes are detailed on this website and the Schedule will be available in booklet form from outlets in Stanhope and Weardale including Woodhall’s in Stanhope.
How to get tickets!
Tickets will be available on the gate.
Memberships will be available from committee members from August and a limited number will be available online.
NEW …. There will be a limited number of 2 day Membership passes available online from our website very soon.